Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Analyzing A Great Boxing Character With Rob Ager


1994's iconic Pulp Fiction saw the least pugilistic boxing film in the consciousness of the general public that I can remember. The defiant fighter Butch Coolidge (Bruce Willis) and his match are a major driving force for everything in the movie. [anachronistic spoiler alert text] Maybe I'm biased but any fighter who gets the same proposal is totally justified in a double-cross. [/anachronistic spoiler alert text]

Rob Ager (Collative Learning) recently caught my eye with a shareable analysis I thought you might enjoy of Butch, the watch and the fighting spirit in his life. I loved it and I hope you will too.






Work that bag,
Basement Gym Boxing


Thanks for stopping by our place. Here are some other pages you might enjoy:
 
Mike Tyson fights Jean-Claude Van Damme

George Foreman threatens Bill Cosby and takes his shirt off.
 
Leonard Nimoy in bizarre choreography knockout

Evander Holyfield KO's Don King on Conan O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment